ALCOLIN GROUT is a cement-based product available in a variety of colours designed to point tile joints on walls and floors up to a maximum width of 10mm for both interior and exterior applications. ALCOLIN GROUT contains additives which improve water resistance, and workability. It has been specially formulated to provide low shrinkage characteristics over a wide joint width range and yet is still able to maintain a smooth finish to the grout surface.
Available in a wide variety of colours.
1kg, 5kg, 20Kg bags
Uses / Applications
- Suitable for use on wall and floors
- Low shrinkage – suitable for wide grouting up to 10mm
- Good water resistance
- Excellent workability
- Contains no hard fillers which scratch tile surfaces
- For interior and exterior use
- Available in a variety of colours
- Point tile joints on walls and floors
- Not suitable for wall joint widths less than 2mm and floor joint widths less than 3mm
- Not suitable for joint widths wider than 10mm
- Do not grout over movement and expansion joints