- Arkema finalises the acquisition of Permoseal South Africa
- Permoseal turns 70 years old.
- Purchase and commissioning of Hot Melt Granulator; the first of its kind in South Africa.
- Purchase of additional property adjacent to Laboratory in Cape Town.
- Installation of ten 10,000L water tanks at headoffice for use of recycled water.
- Acquisition of Perma Products.
- Permoseal establish an Epoxy Manufacturing Plant at their Head Office in Cape Town.
- Permoseal enter the Construction market with emphasis being placed on the waterproofing, roofing and flooring sectors.
- Permoseal establishes training centres in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- Permoseal enters into an exclusive supply agreement with Tegola to supply roofing shingles to the new build and redec markets.
- Permoseal signs an exclusive distribution agreement with Sugru in the UK to distribute their product into the Hardware and Chain sectors.
- Development of a dedicated Research and Development Centre at Head Office in Cape Town.
- Permoseal completes new Distribution Centre in Cape Town.
- Purchase of the last remaining property in Beverley Close, Montague Gardens.
- Purchase of adjacent warehouse in Kwa-Zulu-Natal.
- Nortec production site closed down and integrated into Permoseal facilities in Cape Town and Spartan.
- Permoseal awarded 3rd place at Steinbuild Supplier of the year awards.
- Acquisition of Nortec, formerly known as Tal Industrial Adhesives.
- Permoseal awarded 1st place at Steinbuild Supplier of the Year Awards.
- Purchase of new warehouse, factory and laboratories in Spartan, Johannesburg.
- Acquisition of Gluepaste, the oldest glue manufacturing company in South Africa.
- Hotmelt plant commissioned in Montague Gardens.
- Permoseal turns 60 years old.
- Permoseal receives the International Innovation award from Bostik Ltd.
- SteinBuild Supplier of the Year award – second place.
- Upgrade quality system to ISO 9001:2008.
- Third property at Head Office developed as dedicated raw material store.
- Plumblink Silver Supplier of the year award.
- Invested in a brand new fleet of delivery vehicles in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- UF Formaldehyde bulk holding facility developed in Johannesburg.
- The automation drive continued.
- Sixth reactor installed at Head Office.
- Generator installed at Head Office – to side-step power outages.
- Reactor number 5 purchased and commissioned in custom built polymer plant.
- The automation drive continued.
- 2 Adjoining properties purchased for future expansion.
- License agreement signed with Casco Adhesives (Swedish).
- New warehouse built in Pinetown Kwa Zulu Natal.
- New warehouse, factory and laboratory built in Johannesburg.
- Lab extensions and new analytical equipment commissioned at Head Office Cape Town.
- Automation of packing lines.
- Polymer research & development division founded.
- State of-the-art water treatment/effluent plant installed at Head Office.
- Upgrade quality system to ISO 9001:2000.
- Permoseal awarded Supplier of the year by Shoprite Checkers.
- Permoseal awarded Supplier of the year by Timbercity.
- Technology License and Trademark agreement signed with Bostik Ltd (UK).
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System accreditation received.
- Distribution agreement for sealants reached with Quilosa, (Spain).
- Acrylic emulsions manufactured.
- Permoseal’s Head Office moves to new custom built factory in Montague Gardens, Cape Town.
- Fourth reactor purchased.
- Agreement reached with US market leader Franklin Chemicals to distribute their leading wood adhesive products.
- Branch established in Pinetown, Kwa Zulu Natal.
- Branch established in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- Jacobs family acquires Permoseal.
- Third reactor purchased.
- Second reactor purchased.
- Manufacture of emulsions commenced.
- Reactor imported from Switzerland to manufacture emulsions.
- License agreement signed with Ebnother of Switzerland.
- PVA adhesives launched into South African market.
- Permoseal founded to manufacture automotive products.
CALL US TODAY
021 555 7400
Explore some of our ready-to-do DIY projects.
Find out which adhesive will work best for different substrates.