Mix ‘n Fix Faststeel
FASTSTEEL® Epoxy Putty Stick is a fast setting, industrial strength polymer compound that mixes in just one minute to enable fast permanent repairs to anything made of steel or other metals. It also bonds wood, glass, concrete, ceramics, fibreglass, and many plastics.
Each handy stick contains pre-measured portions of activator and base – no measuring or mixing tools are necessary. As the epoxy is mixed by hand, the two contrasting colours blend into one colour to indicate complete mixing.
The putty like consistency, eliminates drips and runs, facilitates adhesion to the substrate, and allows the material to be shaped and formed as needed before curing begin.
Excellent for bonding steel, iron, aluminium, copper and other metals. It also bonds wood, glass, concrete, ceramics, fibreglass, and many plastics.
57g backing cards
Uses / Applications
- Steel reinforced
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, screwed, filed, carved, stained or painted
- Will not rust
- Bonds quickly with superior strength – 3 minute work life, hardens in 5 – 10 minutes
- Easy to use and mistake proof
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Sets under water
- Will not shrink
- Water and chemical resistant
- Heat resistant (up to 150°C)
- Contains no solvents, non-flammable
- Releases no noxious fumes on curing
- Mixed colour is Steel Grey
- Ideal for rebuilding small engine parts and fashioning handles
- Sealing leaks, fills cracks and voids in metal, filling rust holes
- Forming nuts and bolts, repair stripped threads
- Repairs to metal tools, equipment ducts, housing and appliances, sink traps
- Auto repairs such as bonding of trim, repairing small dents, oil pans, small parts, filling rust holes and thread locking
- Attaching fixtures, machine tags, signs, anchor bolts, screws, rods, machine housings
- Not suitable where a flexible bond is required
- Does not bond to polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon
- Not suitable for structural applications