Epoxy Liquid Rapid Set Steel
ALCOLIN RAPID SET STEEL EPOXY is a 2-part, grey fast-setting, high strength polymer compound that mixes easily for fast permanent repairs to most rigid materials such as fibreglass, concrete, glass, metals, wood, PVC, and natural stone. The product sets to a water and chemical resistant finish, which is grey in colour to match many metals.
2 x 20ml
Uses / Applications
- High strength bond.
- Grey colour closely matching many metals.
- Fast setting – quick repairs within minutes.
- Versatile – bonds almost anything.
- Can be painted.
- Self-levelling flow – will fill small gaps and imperfections.
- Gap filling – ideal for bonding of surfaces that are not perfect fits.
- Waterproof and chemical resistant – durable.
- Not suitable where a flexible bond is required.
- Does not bond to polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon.
- Not suitable for surfaces that bleed oil, plasticizers or solvents.
- Not suitable for structural applications.
- Not suitable to apply in wet or damp surfaces or for continuous water immersion applications.
- Not suitable for applications requiring heat resistance above 100°C.