Unlike normal silicones, Alcolin NEUTRAL CURE SILICONE does not release acid during curing and has a mild to low odour, making it safe for use in confined areas. It can be used on alkaline surfaces such as cement, metal and glass and is also suitable for small mirrors and polystyrene.
• Mild to low odour
• Does not release acid during curing
• Can be used on alkaline surfaces such as cement, metal and glass
• Suitable for small mirrors and polystyrene
• Safe for use in confined areas
• Mould resistant
• Seal around brick and concrete
• Non-corrosive to metals and glass
• Expansion joints• Interior and exterior use
• Waterproof seal around kitchen fittings, baths, showers, toilets and gutters
• Glazing and weather-sealing between door and window frames connected to plaster
Available in 280ml cartridges, in Clear and White.