ALCOLIN CONCENTRATED LATEX-KEY CEMENT ADDITIVE is a concentrate cement additive that has been specially formulated to replace all or part of the water addition component of cement
based products e.g. cement plaster, concrete, screeds, cement based tile adhesives, grouts etc.
It not only greatly enhances the performance of cement based products, but can also be used as a primer to improve the surface
properties of the substrate such as screeds, plasters, renders etc prior to tiling, screeding, repairing etc. Once cured the polymer is water and frost resistant.
20L, 5 litre jerry cans
Uses / Applications
- Improves performance of cement-based products
- Greatly enhances the water resistance of cement based products
- Imparts flexibility to cement based products
- Mixes readily into cement-based products
- It may be used as a primer to consolidate dusty, friable or crumbly cement surfaces
- Greater resistance to water soluble chemicals
- Improves substrate surfaces prior to bonding with tile adhesives or other coatings
- Versatile: Can be used for a variety of applications
- Greater frost resistance
- Used as an additive to cement based products (e.g. ceramic tile adhesives, grouts, mortars, and screeds) where extra performance may be required such as improved adhesion, enhanced water resistance and increased flexural strength.
- Pigmented products such as grouts may dry a shade darker than those with a straight water addition
- Cannot be mixed with cretestone or gypsum base products