ALCOLIN CONTRACTORS ACRYLIC is a Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), water based, flexible and paintable builder’s sealant that is used for caulking, grouting, jointing and embedding in building construction. It is easy to apply and compatible with most materials used in construction e.g. concrete, wood, brick, natural and artificial stone, glass, metal and sanitary-ware. It resists cracking, gives a smooth finish and is suitable for interior and exterior use.
Available in white.
Uses / Applications
- Flexible crack filler
- Embedding cornices
- Sealing between door / window frames and walls
- Holding down roof sheets
- Overpaintable in one hour
- Water based, low odour and non toxic
- Interior and exterior applications
- Resistant to UV radiation, moisture and extreme temperature fluctuation
- Should not be used where high movement accommodation is needed
- Should not be used on oily or bituminous substrates, rubber or building material that may bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents
- Is not recommended for use in floor joints, as a glass sealant, or joints subject to continuous water immersion
- When using ALCOLIN CONTRACTORS ACRYLIC do not expose to water or rain for at least 24 hours
- Will not adhere to some plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene and Teflon