Bitumen Brick Sealer
Alcolin Bitumen Brick Sealer is a bitumen emulsion, waterproofing compound which adheres to concrete, masonry, cementitious screeds, clay and cement bricks as well as repair mortars. Coverage is approximately 6m² per litre, depending on surface porosity.
Uses / Applications
- Creates a waterproofing barrier between two faces of a double cavity wall
- Waterproofs the faces of concrete pillars and beams where they are exposed to exterior brickwork
- Provides general waterproofing to brickwork
- Acts as a bond breaker between adjoining concrete faces
- Do not apply if temperature is below 5°C
- Do not apply when rain is imminent
- Wearing gloves is recommended
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- Tools and brushes must be cleaned immediately after use with water.