ALCOLIN HEAVY DUTY WALLPAPER PASTE is a starch-based powder that mixes easily with water to form a smooth gel-like paste, used for hanging up heavy duty wallpaper.
Uses / Applications
- Easy to mix
- Enhanced slip - easy to reposition
- Extended open time – sufficient working time
- Designed for hanging heavy duty, normal backed vinyl and other special wallpapers.
- Ideal for putting up public posters and adverts on cardboard
- Ideal for wallpaper borders
- Suitable for paper mache
- Mix with food dye to make a safe finger paint
- Bonds to primed absorbent surfaces i.e. cardboard
- Use on enamel and waterbased acrylic painted surfaces
- Not suitable for direct application over oil/alkyd/enamel primers or paints
- Do not apply wallpaper onto damp walls as this encourages mould growth and decreases adhesion of the paper