ALCOLIN PERMO PLASTER is the ultimate priming, bonding and keying agent - for all building sites. It enhances adhesion properties, water resistance and flexural strength, thereby improving performance and durability. Essential when plastering, tiling, screeding, painting, skimming patching and grouting.
1 litre, 5 litre & 25 litre buckets
Uses / Applications
- Ready to use
- For gypsum or cement
- Smooth friable surfaces
- Bonding sand-cement plaster, gypsum plaster and cement screed, to smooth, non-porous surfaces
- Primer to consolidate friable, porous surfaces prior to painting, plastering, skimming, screeding and tiling
- Additive to enhance the all-round performance of cement and gypsum based products
- Barrier coat between incompatible surfaces e.g. gypsum based plaster and cement
- Not suitable as a final coat
- Not suitable as a primer between surfaces with differing dimensional stabilities e.g. wood and plaster
- Not suitable for rising damp conditions, or where high hydrostatic pressures are anticipated.