Hand & Surface Sanitiser
ALCOLIN HAND & SURFACE SANITISER is a 70% volume by alcohol (v/v), clear liquid hand and surface sanitiser, developed according to the guidelines established by the World Health Organisation for hand rubs. It has been specifically formulated for fast, effective and efficient sanitisation of hands and various hard surfaces.
500ml, 5 litre
Uses / Applications
- Recommended for the decontamination of lightly soiled hands in situations where proper hand-washing is inconvenient or not possible.
- Sanitising of hard surfaces like kitchen counters, car door handles and steering wheels to protect against all alcohol sensitive pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, yeasts and moulds.
- Contains emollients to prevent skin dryness, and has a light citrus aroma.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended formulation for hand rubs meeting EN 1500 standard.
- Not effective against bacteria spores and some non-enveloped viruses.
- Do not apply on rubber or small parts containing adhesive bonds since alcohols may harden rubber and dissolve certain types of adhesives.