Epoxy Putty Steel
STEEL EPOXY PUTTY is a two-part, high-performance, hand mouldable adhesive for fast permanent repairs to anything made of metals such as steel, aluminium, copper, bronze, and brass, including a variety of other materials. Ideal for bonding, sealing, mending, reshaping, filling or build-up a variety of rigid materials. As the epoxy is mixed by hand, the two contrasting colours blend into one colour to indicate complete mixing. The putty like consistency, eliminates drips and runs, facilitates adhesion to the substrate, and allows the material to be shaped and formed as needed before curing begins. Sets to a grey colour matching many metals.
2 x 60g
Uses / Applications
- Bonds with superior strength.
- Grey colour closely matching many metals.
- Sets to a hard finish that can be drilled, sawed, sanded, carved, stained or painted.
- Long work time for intricate moulding work.
- Suitable for underwater applications.
- Can be smoothed and formed with a wet finger.
- Easy to use.
- 100% solid content, will not shrink or pull away, no solvents.
- Chemical resistant.
- Heat resistant (up to 149°C).
- Suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Not suitable where a flexible bond is required.
- Does not bond to polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon.
- Not suitable for surfaces that bleed oil, plasticizers or solvents.
- Not suitable for structural applications.