Z100 Floor Screed
ALCOLIN Z100 FLOOR SCREED is a cement-based, protein-free self-leveling screed which can be used as a single component system with water or as a twin pack system using a liquid additive such as ALCOLIN LATEX-BOND for enhanced adhesion, flexural strength and water resistance.
ALCOLIN Z100 FLOOR SCREED is designed to provide excellent flow properties, self smoothing characteristics, rapid walk on times and good adhesion to a variety of substrates.
Uses / Applications
- Excellent self levelling properties
- Rapid walk on time
- Good adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Protein free
- Prepare,repair and level uneven, internal floors prior to floor-covering installations
- Apply to concrete, sand/cement screeds
- Not suitable as a final wearing surface
- For internal use only
- Protect freshly laid surfaces from draughts, direct sunlight and sources of heat
- Do not screed over existing structural movement joints