Professional Wood Glue
ALCOLIN PROFESSIONAL WOOD GLUE is the industry standard for woodworking and is the choice adhesive for the Professional and DIY enthusiast.
It is a Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) aliphatic resin adhesive, specifically developed for woodworking, offering many advantages over conventional PVA adhesives.
Excellent adhesion to medium woods, soft woods,processed board, leather, cloth, felt, paper, cardboard, cork and most other porous materials.
Uses / Applications
- High creep resistance
- Tough glue line
- Superior strength
- Excellent heat resistance
- Excellent solvent resistance
- Strong initial tack
- Fast turnaround time
- Suitable for assembly, doweling, laminating, veneering and finger-jointing
- Ideal for stress joints e.g. tables and chairs, restoration of antique furniture, model building, wood turning
- If used outside, joints should be covered with paint or varnish once adhesive has cured
- Should not be used on coated woods, synthetic woods and melamine