ALCOLIN COLD GLUE is the original, high quality PVA (polyvinyl acetate) glue and has been the best selling glue in SA for over 50 years.
It sets quickly and is a universal glue that can be used for woodworking, furniture manufacture and other joinery work, or every day use, for bonding wood, leather, felt, cloth, board and paper.
Excellent adhesion to medium woods, soft woods,processed board, leather, cloth, felt, paper, cardboard, cork and most other porous materials.
125ml, 250ml, 500ml,1 litre bottles, 2.5 litre, 5 litre buckets
Uses / Applications
- High strength
- Long open time
- Low VOC
- Suitable for assembly, doweling, laminating, veneering and finger-jointing
- Great for most wood projects
- Perfect for many day-to-day adhesive needs
- Ideal for intricate joints where more assembly time is needed
- If used outside, joints should be covered with paint or varnish once adhesive has cured
- Should not be used on coated woods, synthetic woods and melamine