Heat Resistant Cornice Adhesive
ALCOLIN HEAT RESISTANT CORNICE ADHESIVE is a low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), flexible adhesive, which can be used to bond polystyrene, plaster and polyurethane cornices, ceiling tiles and panels, to plastered and painted surfaces. It is white in colour and can be painted and used as a flexible, crack-resistant filler, prior to painting.
5 litre buckets
Uses / Applications
- Good initial grab
- Can be painted over
- Low shrinkage
- Good flexibility
- Strong adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Ready mix paste – easy to use
- Bonds light weight tiles to various substrates
- At least one surface should be porous to allow moisture to escape, so that bonding may occur.
- Do not use at temperatures below 5 degrees celcius
- Do not apply to wet or very damp surfaces
- Follow cornice manufacturers instructions carefully