Epoxy Floor Paint
Alcolin Water Based Epoxy Floor Paint is a two component epoxy paint system that cures to a hard wearing, abrasion resistant and chemical resistant semi-gloss finish that is easy to clean, making it ideal for sealing of cementitious floors in interior applications in high traffic areas such as warehouse, factory and residential garage floors. Alcolin Water Based Epoxy Paint’s low odour on curing makes it suitable for use in sensitive areas such as hospitals and certain food processing plants.
1 x 2.5L Activator pack, 1 x 5L base pack. Total mix of the pack
Uses / Applications
- Epoxy based - abrasion and chemical resistant.
- 1:1 mixing ratio (by volume) - easy to use.
- Semi-gloss finish - improves floor aesthetics and washability.
- Hard wearing - improves floor durability.
- Alcolin Water Based Epoxy Floor Paint is suitable as a protective top coat for cement-based screeds and self levelling screeds to improve abrasion resistance and chemical resistance.
- It is ideal for sealing of floors in interior application in high traffic areas such as warehouse and factory floors, indoor parking facilities, residential garage floors, dairies and milking parlors, and many other light commercial and industrial maintenance applications.
- Also suitable as a primer for polyurethane and acrylic coating.
- Available in off-white, light grey and beige.
- Exposure to direct sunlight will cause yellowing and deterioration of the coating over time.
- Not suitable for prolonged exposure to acids. We recommend in such applications to protect with a suitable top coat such as Alcolin Protective Top Coat.
- Not suitable for use over vinyl flooring, quarry tiles or granolithic concrete.
- Not suitable for use in areas subject to rising damp.
- Not suitable for cold storage rooms.