ALCOLIN SPRAY ADHESIVE is a quick, easy to use aerosol adhesive providing a translucent repositionable or permanent bond for most crafts and hobbies.
It will not stain or wrinkle surfaces and has a long tack life. It possesses excellent initial grab and has rapid bond formation properties.
Excellent adhesion to most surfaces – paper, coated paper, cardboard, canvas, stone, wood, coated wood, glass, most plastics, fiberglass, metals, fabric, foam, cork, leather, rubber and painted surfaces.
Uses / Applications
- Easy to use aerosol can
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces
- Excellent initial grab
- Colourless fast drying adhesive
- Fine mist spray providing excellent coverage
- Temporary or permanent bonds
- Acid free
- Does not become brittle with age
- Will not stain
- Will not wrinkle
- Long tack life
- Ideal for household repairs, DIY tasks and handicrafts.
- Excellent for bonding most paper, cardboard, photographs, decoupage, fabric and stencils
- Ideal for archiving, mounting photographs, illustrations, prints and maps
- Can be used for 3D Models, coated papers, exhibition and point-of-display boards, creating and mounting mock ups, scrap booking, model building, foil crafts, home decorating, bonding fabric and cushion foam.
- Will not adhere to some plastics, e.g. polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, plasticized PVC.Not suitable for use on expanded polystyrene
- Not recommended for use as a structural adhesive
- Not suitable for applications needing heat resistance above 50ºC