Alco-Flex Polyurethane Adhesive & Sealant
ALCOLIN ALCO-FLEX POLYURETHANE ADHESIVE & SEALANT is a one part, multi-purpose polyurethane-based sealant that forms a strong permanently elastic bond to concrete, brick, wood, metal, steel, aluminium, granite, stone and PVC.
It is fast curing, non-shrinking and can be easily smoothed. Ideal for bonding dissimilar or damp surfaces, or where gap-filling properties are required.
Excellent for sealing, bonding, waterproofing, insulating, roofing, flooring, decorative panels, carpentry, sanitary ware, fittings, etc.
Available in white, grey or black*
Available in 280ml cartridges or 600ml sausages
Uses / Applications
- Sealing and bonding in the building industry
- Sealing floor and paving joints and low movement wall joints
glazing and weather-sealing between door and window frames and plaster
- Laying parquet flooring
- Mounting of mirrors
- Sealing between building carpentry and masonry
- Sealing air-conditioning and ventilation joints
- Sealing containers and refrigeration work
- Flexible bonding in cars, caravans and boats
- Bonding decorative panels, cladding and roof tiles
- Not suitable for underwater application
- Gaps exceeding 5mm in depth should be half filled with a backing foam before application