ALCOLIN FLEXIFILL is an off white multi tasking, ready mixed product designed with non-sag properties for repairing, sealing, filling and improving a variety of surfaces. It contains special co-polymers and additives which improve both weather resistance and workability.
ALCOLIN FLEXIFILL has been specially formulated to provide a tough and flexible yet durable dry film with low shrinkage over large surface areas. Once dry it may be sanded and painted over to achieve the desired finish.
ALCOLIN FLEXIFILL will not fall out over time if the correct preparation procedures have been followed and if there is no major continuous structural damage.
Uses / Applications
- Ready mixed plaster and crack filler
- A flexible, high strength product with good adhesion to most surfaces
- Good anti-slump / non-sag properties
- Low shrinkage
Excellent workability with smooth skimming plaster attributes (up to 5mm)
- Good water and weather resistance
- Good sanding and re-painting properties
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Can be used to repair cracks, cavities and dents
- Used as a light skimming plaster or tile adhesive to re-bond loose tiles
- Not suitable for applications onto permanently wet or damp surfaces
- Not suitable for applications where the temperature is below 5°C
- Not suitable for application onto plastic surfaces
- Not suitable for structural repairs