REPAIRITQUIK® Epoxy Putty Stick is a fast-setting polymer compound that mixes in just one minute to enable fast permanent repairs to many surfaces including metals, wood, glass, concrete, ceramics, fibreglass and many plastics.
Each handy stick contains pre-measured portions of activator and base – no measuring or mixing tools are necessary. As the epoxy is mixed by hand, the two contrasting colours blend into one colour to indicate complete mixing.
The putty like consistency, eliminates drips and runs, facilitates adhesion to the substrate, and allows the material to be shaped and formed as needed before curing begins.
Excellent for bonding fibreglass, metals, wood, glass, plaster, concrete, brick and many plastics.
57g backing card
Uses / Applications
- Bonds quickly to most surfaces with superior strength
- Hardens in 5 to 10 minutes
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, screwed, filed, carved, stained or painted
- Easy to use and mistake proof
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- 100% solid content, will not shrink or pull away
- Water and chemical resistant
- Heat resistant (up to 150°C)
- Contains no solvents, non-flammable
- Releases no noxious fumes on curing
- Sets under water
- Mixed colour is neutral, off-white
- Not suitable where a flexible bond is required
- Does not bond to polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon
- Not suitable for structural applications