Epoxy-Bond Quick Set Epoxy Adhesive
ALCOLIN EPOXY-BOND QUICK SET EPOXY ADHESIVE is a two-part, high strength adhesive that sets in 2 hours, designed for general use in the construction industry. It cures to form an extremely strong waterproof and chemical resistant bond which will not slump or shrink, and is suitable for many interior and exterior applications.
This solvent-free product has a simple 1:1 mixing ratio that sets extremely quickly, while maintain a strong bond between surfaces. Once set, it can be drilled, sawed, sanded, screwed or filed.
It bonds a wide variety of poorly mated surfaces, including steel, glass, concrete, fiberglass, wood, cement, bricks, stone, ceramic tiles and most other building materials.
250ml, 500ml, 1 litre tubs
Uses / Applications
- General purpose gap filling adhesive on the construction site
- Can be bulked up by adding silica sand to the mix
- Chemical anchoring of railings, legs, machine housings and steel plates to concrete
- Fixing of dowels and bolts into rock and concrete
- Steel reinforcing of concrete (grouting)
- Filling cracks in concrete
- Repairs to tiles, bird baths, bricks and concrete
- Patching of cuts, gouges and holes in fiberglass, metal, wooden boat decks and hulls
- Laminating timber in the boat building industry
- Not suitable where a flexible or elastic bond is required
- Not suitable for applications requiring heat resistance above 60°C
- Not suitable for some plastics such as polypropylene, polyethylene and Teflon
- Not suitable for bonding stainless steel