Epoxy-Bond General Purpose Epoxy Adhesive
ALCOLIN EPOXY-BOND GENERAL PURPOSE EPOXY ADHESIVE is a two-part, high strength adhesive designed for general use in the construction industry. It cures to form an extremely strong waterproof and chemical resistant bond which will not slump or shrink and is suitable for many interior and exterior applications.
This solvent-free product has a simple 1:1 mixing ratio that can be smoothed with water immediately after application. It has a thixotropic rheology allowing for both horizontal and vertical application, and provides gap filling properties where required. Once set, it can be drilled, sawed, sanded, screwed or filed.
It bonds a wide variety of poorly mated surfaces, including steel, glass, concrete, fiberglass, wood, cement, bricks, stone, ceramic tiles and most other building materials.
250ml, 500ml, 1 litre tubs
Uses / Applications
- General purpose gap filling adhesive on the construction site
- Can be bulked up by adding silica sand to the mix
- Chemical anchoring of railings, legs, machine housings and steel plates to concrete
- Fixing of dowels and bolts into rock and concrete
- Steel reinforcing of concrete (grouting)
- Filling cracks in concrete
- Repairs to tiles, bird baths, bricks and concrete
- Patching of cuts, gouges and holes in fiberglass, metal, wooden boat decks and hulls
- Laminating timber in the boat building industry
- Not suitable where a flexible or elastic bond is required
- Not suitable for applications requiring heat resistance above 80°C
- Not suitable for some plastics such as polypropylene, polyethylene and Teflon
- Not suitable for filling gaps exceeding 15mm in diameter
- Not suitable for bonding stainless steel