ALCOLIN CONCENTRATED PERMOBOND is a water-based synthetic ter-polymer designed for use as a bonding agent between new and old surfaces, and as a primer to toughen friable, powdery surfaces.
It is also ideal as a keying agent, protective barrier coating, additive, and adhesive and for enhancing water resistance.
Excellent adhesion to plaster, mortars, concrete, enamel paint, PVA, and acrylic paint, wood, metal, brick, and stone.
1 litre, 2.5 litre, 5 litre, 20 litre buckets
Uses / Applications
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces
- Excellent water resistance – ideal for applications requiring enhanced water resistance
- Reduces pinhole effect in screed and paints
- Prevents excessive absorption of water-of-hydration (from screeds) into the sub floor
- Forms an impermeable layer
- Ideal as a protective barrier coat
- Concentrated formulation
- Water based
- Suitable for acidic or alkali surfaces
- Not suitable for use as a final coat or for priming some plastic surfaces e.g. polypropylene, polyethylene
Not suitable as a primer between surfaces of differing dimensional stabilities e.g. as a primer between wood and plaster
Not suitable for solving rising damp problems
Do not apply undiluted onto a cretestone surface
Refer to our techinical data sheet for more information