Paintable Peel 'n Seal
ALCOLIN PAINTABLE PEEL 'N SEAL is a flashing tape for waterproofing applications. It is backed with a polyester fabric that is paintable. It creates a watertight seal on almost any surface and is ideal for sealing and repairing of concrete and timber decks. It is supplied in rolls that are interleaved with a disposable release film.
15 m x 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, 600mm, 900mm
Uses / Applications
- Waterproofing of parapets and head & side wall flashings.
- Ideal transition between heat fused membranes, plastic work, pipe dressings, sealing and repairing holes, gaps and overlaps in galvanized roof sheeting, valley gutters, down pipes, roof screws, parapets, window frames, pipe vents and ridge capping.
- Can be used as a membrane for ALCOLIN PERMO-KEY SLURRY KIT in waterproofing showers, balconies etc.
- It is durablbe while remaining permanently flexible.
- It has no bitumen bleed through.
- Recommended storage is 6 months.