ALCOLIN BITUMEN PRIMER is a quick-drying bitumen solution specifically designed to improve adhesion of surfaces with waterproofing bituminous compounds. ALCOLIN BITUMEN PRIMER can be used to seal and prime concrete, masonry and timber surfaces prior to the application of torch-on waterproofing membranes (where appropriate) and bitumen coatings.
5 litre, 25 litre tins
Uses / Applications
- Priming and sealing of concrete, masonry work, cementitious screeds and renders
- Priming and sealing of existing bituminous waterproofing membranes
- Priming and sealing of metal, timber, clay or cement bricks, and other porous and non-porous surfaces
- Do not apply if temperature is below 5°C
- Not suitable for potable drinking water tanks
- Bitumen compounds tend to bleed through and discolour paints subsequently applied over it. Apply a primer recommended by the paint manufacturer before painting
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 40°C.