Alco-Flex Neutral Silicone
ALCO-FLEX NEUTRAL SILICONE is a versatile, high quality, low modulus neutral curing silicone sealant with excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates. It provides a durable, flexible, watertight seal ideal for internal and external sealing applications, waterproofing and weatherproofing in and around the construction site and home. Its high quality formulation is non-corrosive to metals and glass and suitable for use on alkaline surfaces such as concrete, cement, brick and plaster. It is flexible, allowing for up to 50% movement accommodation making it great for expansion joints.
Uses / Applications
- Suitable for brick and concrete.
- Non-corrosive to metal and glass.
- Expansion joints.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Seal around kitchen fittings, baths, showers, toilets and gutters.
- Glazing and weather-sealing between door and window frames connected to plaster.
- Cannot be painted.
- May cause staining on natural stone surfaces, such as marble and granite.
- Temperature resistance: -50 C to +150 C.
- Store in a cool, dry place.