Neutral Cure Silicone
ALCOLIN NEUTRAL CURE SILICONE is a neutral curing silicone sealant that has a low odour, making it ideal for use in confined areas. Its high quality formulation is non-corrosive to metals and glass and suitable for use on alkaline surfaces such as concrete, cement, brick and plaster. It is flexible, allowing for up to 25% movement accommodation making it great for expansion joints.
Uses / Applications
- Suitable for brick and concrete.
- Non-corrosive to metal and glass.
- Expansion joints.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Seal around kitchen fittings, baths, showers, toilets and gutters.
- Glazing and weather-sealing between door and window frames connected to plaster.
- Cannot be painted.
- May cause staining on natural stone surfaces, such as marble and granite.
- Temperature resistance: -40 C to +120 C.
- Store in a cool, dry place.